Day 8 : What If you could choose how you were going to die, what would you choose your death to be?
No body thinks of their death at any cost, while they are so busy in making their lives and so I am. When I look at this question, I read once again to reconfirm what it would be exactly. I'm more confused and then I just googled for the adjectives of death with a thought of getting any idea. To my surprise, I got too many. Lol, I'm telling you frankly that I'm just picking up some of these to answer.
I'll choose to have a voluptuous tranquil and of course romantic sudden death with in the arms of my honey.
Now, can you reply me what would you like to choose among the list, uh?
What If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do??
Hmmm... If I have any revenges I would have definitely used this opportunity to clear all my grudges. Unfortunately, I have nothing left over. To be frank, I don't keep them pending so I can stay healthy. ;) However I have a list of doing things if I could get the chance of being invisible. Here I'm pointing out some of them as I'm confined to 24hours only..
There are many places in the world that I would like to visit, with all my freedom.
-Like Indian parliament
-White House. Also I wanna grab the seat of Mr. President for a while. :D
-Swiss bank main locker (I have never seen so many bundles of money, except in one of the Rajnikanth's movie. :P)
-In fact, I wanna stay in the Circumambulation, what we call 'the Garbagudi' of Tirumala to my wish, without any nuisance.
-I'll drive out that brand new Audi car in the corner house of my colony.
-I've never been to masjids. I'll try out to step inside.
-I wanna sit on a Lioness.
-To yearn for the highest point of view in Malaysia towers.
-And the most important, I'll kiss my honey in front of all my friends in the colony. Besharam!!
And many more...
P.S: pic credits:weheartit
1. After winding up all my routine stuff, I'd like to browse for a while and thought of penning down to my blog. But I dunno how I always end up with Facebook. I found myself very rare to look up for my blog (especially after my marriage) and response. Hmm I'm such a freak..
2. From past a week, I woke up in the early morning with a thought to how to clean my brand new Owen, though I've used it twice;just to reheat some junk food. (I might be worrying about its color.) Freak!
3. Though I know that Bengaluru is known for such a freaky weather, I put my new aqua outfit for a movie as it was too hot and sunny outside. Hmmmm, I got drenched thoroughly. All my foot and footwear turned aqua.. Such a pathetic situation I ever came across. Eww...
4. Do you know, in any dish, if you feel like it's salty then you can put a small potato piece for a while and remove it. Then after the dish will be super tasty. And the extra amount of salt will be vanished just like a magic. (Hehe.. I've tried this freaky trick with intention an fit worked well.)
5. I fed up with my routine stuff, because of why I've choosen to be an oriflame consultant with a thought that it would occupy me to get busy atleast for a while. Freak!! Disappointed....